Overwatch PTR 1.44 Patch Notes
Blizzard Entertainment deployed Overwatch PTR 1.44 to test new hero updates, and a Custom Game setting that allows to specify the Data Center Preference where the map should be played.
This patch nerfs Baptiste by reducing the time duration of the Immortality field and increasing the cooldown by 5 seconds.
The nerf bat also affects D.va, Hanzo, Mei, Orisa, and Doomfist.
The Lobby section of Custom Game Settings has a new option “Data Center Preference”. This option provides the game creator with more control over where the game will be hosted. The default “Best Available” choice automatically provides the creator with the best quality connection available to them. We only suggest choosing a specific datacenter if no single datacenter can simultaneously provide the best connection to all players. This is usually only the case when the players participating in the custom game are located in different geographic regions of the world.
- Immortality Field maximum duration reduced from 8 to 5 seconds
- Immortality Field cooldown increased from 20 to 25 seconds
- Amplification Matrix ultimate cost increased by 20%
- Endothermic Blaster slowing effect now reduces enemy movement speed from 20-70%, down from 30-90%
- Slowing effect duration reduced from 1.5 to 1.0 second
- Boosters cooldown decreased from 5 to 3 seconds
- Fortify damage reduction reduced from 50% to 40%
- Primary fire maximum projectile speed reduced from 125 to 110
- Uppercut recovery time increased from 0.2 to 0.5 seconds
Source: Overwatch PTR Forums