Overwatch Beta Patch Notes – Nov 3, 2015
The Overwatch Team deployed another patch to address random crashes, exploitable spots, and a Reaper exploit, as well as some Voice Chat bugs.
Overwatch 0.8.0.0.25065 – Patch Notes
Lylirra: A new beta patch is now live. Read below to learn about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the Beta Feedback forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Beta Bug Report forum.
- Updated several in-game locations and objects to prevent players from being able to reach, stand, and/or get stuck on them
- Updated several in-game objects so that Reaper can no longer Teleport through or into them unexpectedly
- The “invalid hardware or driver detected” window can now be bypassed
- Fixed an issue that caused the Muted Microphone UI element to disappear whenever the Channels menu was open
- Fixed several reliability issues with Voice Chat
- Fixed several client- and server-side crashes
source: Overwatch Forums