Overwatch Patch build 18.104.22.168.28420
Blizzard Entertainment released a new patch to fix a few bugs introduced in the previous patch. However, new content has been added in the new patch: new sprays.
Please note that some changes may not be documented or described in full detail.
- Soldier: 76 has been re-enabled for all game modes
- Added some transparency to Widowmaker’s scope graphic when scoped in
- Added “Young” Genji Legendary skin
- Several new sprays have been added for Bastion, Mei, Mercy, Pharah, and Winston
- Fixed an issue that caused the killcam and spectator camera angle to suddenly “snap” whenever Zarya cast Particle Barrier or Projected Barrier
- Mercy’s damage beam will now correctly amplify its target’s damage
- Fixed an issue where Widowmaker’s scope graphic wasn’t rendering when scoped in
- Fixed a collision issue with the theater door outside the attacking spawn in Hollywood
- Fixed an issue with the implementation of “Commando: 76” and “Night Ops: 76” Legendary skins
- Fixed an issue that caused “Scarecrow” Junkat’s Steel Trap to be unkillable
- Fixed an issue with hero weapons not appearing for several skins.
Source: Official Forums