Overwatch Patch 188.8.131.52 (40048)
Small patch went out early between Friday-Saturday (depending your time zone) that addressed several bug fixes introduced in the Junkertown patch.
Arcade: Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, and Volskaya Industries have been removed from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch map rotation, but can still be selected in Custom Games.
User Interface: Made several adjustments to the spectator camera to improvve the viewing experience.
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from Junkertown’s front gate to play when previewing and opening Loot Boxes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stagger and knockdown VO from cancelling active voice lines.
- Fixed a bug that allowed an incorrect voice line to play when firing D.va’s Micro Missiles.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spectator camera to lose track of heroes and player-controlled objects (e.g. Junkrat’s RiP-Tire).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji and Mercy’s Ultimate voice lines from functioning properly when the Oni or Winged Victory skins were equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused sound effects to continuously repeat when using a beam weapon (e.g. Zarya’s Particle Cannon) to destroy the motorcycle in the attacker’s spawn room on Junkertown.
- Fixed an issue that activated audio cues that are typically associated with enemy hits when shooting the motorcycle on Junkertown.