Overwatch Beta Patch 0.8.1 – Patch Notes
The Overwatch Beta Patch 0.8.1 build was deployed a few minutes ago to address a few exploits and UI bugs.
Bug Fixes – Overwatch Beta Patch 0.8.1
- Fixed an issue that allowed Tracer to escape team spawn rooms by recalling to the top of a destroyed Ice Wall before the match had begun.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to escape the attacking team’s spawn room on King’s Row before the match had begun.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s Voice Chat icon would sometimes appear grayed out even if they were active in the channel.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ Battle.net Friends Lists to be reset whenever automatically silenced in Overwatch.
- Fixed several client-side and server-side crashes
Source: Overwatch Tech Support Forum